Standard & Poor’s
– Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC is an American financial services company. It is a division of S&P Global that publishes financial research and analysis on stocks, bonds, and commodities.
– an English-language international daily newspaper owned by Japanese company Nikkei, Inc., with a special emphasis on business and economic news.
– a privately held financial, software, data, and media company.
– a global diversified provider of critical information, analytics, and solutions.
– a financial data and software company. The company provides integrated data and software solutions to investment professionals across the world.