– The International Bar Association, is a bar association of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies.
– The Union Internationale des Avocats or International Association of Lawyers.
– The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe is an association gathering together bar associations of countries in Europe and an additional associate and observer members.
– The Inter-Pacific Bar Association is an international association of business and commercial lawyers. Its members consist of residents of the Asia-Pacific region, or lawyers with a strong interest in that region.
– a regional association of lawyers, judges, jurists and legal organisations, which advocates for the interests and concerns of the Asia Pacific legal profession.