Skip to main content
- Amnesty International
– a NGO based in the United Kingdom focused on human rights. The organization claims it has more than seven million members and supporters around the world.
- Human Rights Foundation
– a non-profit organization that describes itself as promoting and protecting human rights globally, with a focus on closed societies.
- Human Rights Watch
– an international non-governmental organization, headquartered in New York City, that conducts research and advocacy on human rights.
- UN Watch
– a non-governmental organization whose stated mission is “to monitor the performance of the United Nations by the yardstick of its own Charter”.
- Hong Kong Watch
– a NGO based in the United Kingdom that was established to monitor the conditions of human rights, freedoms and rule of law in Hong Kong.
- Freedom House
– a U.S.-based U.S. government-funded non-governmental organization that conducts research and advocacy on democracy, political freedom, and human rights.
– The Committee to Protect Journalists is an American independent non-profit, non-governmental organization.